We are always on the lookout for experienced and caring professionals.
If you are a motivated individual seeking a new career opportunity in healthcare with room for growth, please contact us via the form below. You can also peruse available positions below the form.
Staff Development Coordinator and Educator
- MUST have experience in this field & the capability to work with others on all levels.
- Develop & conduct New Hire Orientations, along with ongoing Training & In-Services for all Staff.
- MUST have knowledge of, and experience complying with, DE State & Federal regulations regarding training, staffing, & resident care.
- MUST have team-player skills and be able to communicate with coworkers, residents, families, and all outside visitors.
- MUST have Active RN License in good standing & CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of State/Federal regulations & PCC experience, in a Healthcare &/or Long/Short-term Care environment preferable.
- Excellent analytical, documentation, communication, & organizational skills needed.
- Maintain accurate Training Records for all personnel, along with Scheduling of Orientation Classes, & Calendar for Educational Programs.
- Experience with Occupational Exposures & Infection Control.
- MUST be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including drug testing & background check.
This is a salaried position, with benefits available.
RN Supervisor 3-11
Regency Healthcare is searching for a dedicated 3-11 RN supervisor. Position is FT, within a recently renovated 100 bed modern Healthcare facility in Wilmington, DE. Job Requirements
- Must have an active DE RN license
- Must have experience in mentoring and directing nursing staff
- Must have excellent communication & clinical skills
- Must develop and implement an accurate comprehensive care plan based on each resident’s need and his/ her comprehensive assessment.
- Must be responsible for the safety of residents and staff
- Must provide instruction for appropriate nursing care to licensed nurses and nursing assistants.
- Must have knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations and requirements.
- Must pass all background checks for pre-employment & drug testing.
Apply via Indeed or Stop By to apply!
**Commitment to Quality Care for our Residents is our Top Priority**