Patients who have undergone a tracheotomy benefit tremendously from the high-caliber, follow-up care offered at Regency. Proper suctioning, oxygen and decannulation are an integral part of our respiratory treatment plans, and these services are delivered with the utmost sensitivity and compassion.
Our program features:
- Weekly Rounds by Pulmonologist
- In-House Respiratory Therapist
- Trach Care, Weaning & Decannulation
- Specialty Trained Nurses & Rehabilitation Therapists
- CPAP, BiPAP & Trilogy
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Patient / Family / Caregiver Education, Training & Support
We are equipped with the most up-to-date knowledge and equipment to properly treat patients with a trach tube. Patients who desire to return home are taught how to properly care for their trach on their own.